Piraeus Bank (Cyprus) Limited has established two International Business units which are located in Nicosia (covering Larnaca area as well ) and Limassol (covering Pafos areas as well).
These units are specialized centers that deal with international clients (either maintaining private or corporate accounts) and offer a wide range of services aiming to fulfill all the requirements that such clientele may have in today’s highly demanding financial markets.
These units are characterized by the following advantages:
- Well qualified, experienced and friendly personnel
- English , Russian, Ukrainian, Armenian and French speaking Customer Relationship Officers
- Personal Service – Dedicated personal relationship manager
- Flexible working hours (7:30 – 18:00) Monday – Friday
- 24Hours 7Days per week telephone assistance though our CALL CENTER
- The only bank in Cyprus to effect payments in over 42 currencies
- Extended cut-off time for outgoing payments: (For USD same day value transactions until 16:00 and for Euro until 15:00)
- International presence facilitates various business transactions for customers including loans and mortgages.
- Opening of current accounts including rubble current accounts.